These 24 Jokes Written By Kids Are So Bad, It’s Actually Pretty Hilarious
Kids in grade school routinely get assigned a ton of really odd (and seemingly useless) tasks. I remember I had to cut a piece of paper and make it look like a leaf at one point. Just because. Educators claim that it”s “art class” or will help build social skills, but it just seems like a waste of time.
Even if teachers think that giving kids busy work is just a waste of time, those children can surprise you with what they can come up with. Each of these kids had the assignment of writing a joke. The results were so bad…they were brilliant.
1. Where did the ghost watch TV all night?
2. What do you find in the forest?
3. Why did the banana ladies cross the road?
4. Why do people light a fire in July?
5. Why is the pool so cold?
6. How does a pig get to her granny”s?
7. What is the secret ingredient of a toilet?
8. What do you call a dog that can walk?
9. If you go to the ham contest, what will the man say?
10. What is a banana in a taxi?
11. Why did the Skittle go bowling?
12. Why did the chicken run around screaming?
13. Doctor, I think I am a spoon.
14. Your pants are on fire.
15. Why do bees have black stripes?
16. What does the sock say?
17. Why do old people use a walking stick?
18. Why was the dog not at the party?
19. What did the orange do in the tree?
20. What did the rude man say to the digger?
21. What do you call a tiger with glasses on?
22. Who is the biggest man?
23. Have you seen a red zebra?
24. What will you do if a monkey is trapped in an island?
I think a few of those kids have futures in comedy writing.