20 Office Pranks That Will Make You Really Glad You Don’t Work With These People
It Doesn’t Have To Be Like This!
Whether you love your job or not, having to sit in the same office with the same people doing the same thing every day can get to your head.
So here’s a few things you can do to spice your Monday up a little.
(**Actually, I suggest doing these on a Friday so you don’t have to receive death glares from Linda every day throughout the week.)
1. Cindy, hold all my calls!
2. Treat the office to your own special flavor of orange juice!
Mmmm! Is that Sunny D?!
3. Linda, can you come into the office early? We have some people here with some questions for you…
CSI: YOUR OFFICE
4. Everything matches now!
5. Let Sergey know what a piece of trash you think he is.
6. You should definitely Hassle The Hoff…
“Come on and jump in my cube!”
7. For that guy in the office who claims everything is better with bacon…
LOL NO IT ISN’T
8. Print up fake parking tickets and ruin literally everyone’s day
And then laugh diabolically as they try to go pay it online.
9. “Carl, you’re suspended!”
LOLZ! GET IT?!
10. For that person who takes way too many “bathroom breaks”…
“Is this because I’m a piece of sh*t?”
11. Upgrade someone’s office supplies!
Todd, why is my equipment not working?
12. Two-ply means you’re appreciated. One-ply… Well, you know.
Put this next to the bathroom cubicle?
13. For the Belieber!
Or the non-Belieber!
14. Your favorite co-worker can feel like royalty!
That’s the horse’s castle now.
15. Purrrrfect way to show your appreciation for any coworker!
Note: If my coworkers are reading this, please do this to my desk ASAP. Or, right meow.
16. Everyone now knows it’s your birthday! YAY!
So much static.
17. The best way of letting a coworker know that he/she forgot to call the exterminator.
Just move this office next to the cat one.
18. Nicolas Cage photobombs EVERY report!
“HOW’D IT GET BURNED??”
19. Make it not only impossible for Jim to get into his car, but fill it with packing peanuts so he can also spend hours cleaning up the mess!
Okay, this is pretty evil.
20. And the classic jello mold. You can never go wrong with this.
As delicious as it is evil.