19 Things People Believed As Children That Ended Up Being Hilariously Wrong
Leave it to Reddit…
Reddit, what assumptions did you make as a child that were proven hilariously wrong as an adult?
We all believed really, ridiculously stupid things when we were young and gullible and full of unanswered questions.
So just last week, Reddit users answered this question.
The answers will have you not only laughing your ass off, but also remembering all the absurd things you actually believed as a kid.
1. This kid whose mom needs, like, a tutor, or something COME ON.
2. This kid who took those 90’s Gushers commercials way too seriously.
3. And this kid who is in possession of the most magical quarters ever.
4. This kid who does not approve of mothers cheating on their husbands, no matter how cool Santa is.
How could you, Mother?
5. This kid who somehow never saw or read the sign for “Go Karts” at a fair.
Totes magoats makes sense.
6. This kid who will never get the memory of having oral sex with his parents out of his head…
7. Oh, and this kid who doesn’t believe in kissing before marriage, for obvious reasons. Duh.
8. This kid who must be really sad whenever anyone dies in a movie. Thank God Leo DiCaprio is immortal, right?
9. This kid who believes what we all believed after watching that one infamous episode of Rugrats….
Beware of watermelon seeds, kids.
10. This kid who just wanted more job opportunities for minors in Japan.
11. This kid who was f-ing awful to watch sitcoms with
OMG SHUT UP, CHARLIE.
12. And this kid with really great 20/20 vision and probably slightly orange skin
13. This girl with the coolest misconception about drag queens.
14. This kid who got his knowledge of sexy time from a Charlie Sheen spoof….? (Come on, parents)
TBH, this sounds really delicious.
15. This kid who had a very, very sad misconception about how teachers lived.
Not that we pay teachers enough, as it is. But still, they can afford their own places, dude.
16. This kid with the most extreme imaginary sex scenarios ever
17. This kid who probably still signs his name in cursive, because it’s the only time he can really use it.
I learned that stupid fancy cursive Q, too. It’s done nothing for my life. Nothing.
18. This kid who saw too many Indiana Jones movies
Actually, I totally thought that, too.
19. And this complete idiot kid who could not be any more wrong.