Chris Pratt Did A Reddit AMA — Here Are His 10 Best Responses
Chris Pratt is taking over summer blockbusters
Chris Pratt is going to be everywhere. He’s starring in Jurassic World this summer (check out this insane clip of him outrunning a dinosaur!), and that will certainly be a crazy time at the movies. He was Starlord in last summer’s Guardians of the Galaxy, the hero in a Lego Movie, and he has many more interesting projects on the horizon.
Chris recently sat down to do a Reddit AMA, where users of the website can ask celebrities any questions they want. We’ve pored through it to find all the best answers that Chris gave to a very diverse set of questions.
1. Did you live in our house Chris Pratt? Yep, and he ruined the floors with a homemade mouse trap
2. What would a Chris Pratt Spiderman look like? Seems like a mixed bag.
3. Chris can do whatever he wants in real life, because he’s Starlord
4. All of Andy Dwyer’s (the glorious character from Parks and Rec) egos and alter-egos love the ganj
5. Chris finally admits he’s actually Starlord in real life
6. A beautiful tribute to his wife, Anna Faris
7. Nick Offerman/Ron Swanson is a great man – and he sends Chris pictures of his poops.
Pretty proud of yourself eh Nick?
8. Chris’s love of that badass water dinosaur from the Jurassic World trailer, and a gift, all mean that Chris can predict the future.
9. Chris eats credit cards for breakfast (or lunch?)
10. Chris’s answer to one of Reddit’s classic questions about fighting 100 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck yields an adorable situation
Chris Pratt, your beautiful words today have made FirstSlice fans for life!