Can’t Believe These Kids Got Away With It: 55 Of The Funniest Yearbook Quotes
Graduation season has begun.
Looks like the graduates made it. They spent four years, studying hard or doing the least amount of work they actually had to do to pass. Congratulations!
We’ve compiled a list of the funniest yearbook graduation quotes. We can’t believe the school allowed these to pass the censors.
1. Always follow mom’s advice.
She must be so proud.
2. God, Sarah!
Sometimes honesty is not the best policy!
3. Most likely to become a super villain?
Dang, Kev, calm down.
4. His English teacher must have loved this.
But who am me to talk?
We were thinking that.
6. Such a polite way to say…
“F*ck b*tches, get money.” Respect.
7. There must have been some naive students in Yearbook club.
Can’t believe they let this fly.
8. Finally, some real talk.
Facts about Santa Claus.
9. A common mistake.
IT IS A COMMON MISTAKE RIGHT?!
10. Like, how cool?
Tumblr famous or Instagram famous?
11. Kind of a jerk.
You know he asked this girl in homeroom what she was putting.
12. That’s not funny.
But I respect you for getting this into your yearbook.
13. No words…
14. Oooh, would we call that “winning?”
Ah, racism. We’re sorry Antony.
15. No, Patrick…
Apparently, quoting Spongebob is very important to high schoolers.
16. Kallan is a National Treasure.
We received a tip a few days ago that someone was going to steal the Declaration of Independence. It was found in a high school yearbook.
Hannah Montana got it all wrong.
18. I feel these words in my soul.
Long live Pokemon.
19. Of course he does.
He’s a werewolf.
20. Too deep…
I’d be so scared.
21. This is so wrong…
Pretty fitting for some people, we guess.
23. So inspiring.
High school, what a time to be alive.
24. Wait, so you’re telling me…
25. Fourscore and seven years ago…
We partied a party unlike other parties.
26. That face with this quote!
Richard Gray, you are a winner.
27. THE Anderson Cooper?
Who knew he’d grow up to be a newsman.
28. Get your own!
The O’Keefe boys. Classic.
29. Very relatable.
We’ve all felt this way.
30. Spotted the anime nerd.
But I guess it takes one to know one…
31. We need to speak to your parents.
Mr. and Mrs. Negro. They should be ashamed for naming you this.
32. It’s guy love.
This quote just made me throw up.
35. Connor, will you sign my yearbook?
36. Ah, man.
He was probably like “Whoa, this is a bad pictures I NEED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW.”
37. I wish I had thought of this…
When I was coming out.
38. Well, she’s not wrong.
Set the standards low.
39. Ugh! I would hate not being the funny twin!
40. And he’s modest too.
Actual quote from everyone.
41. That white man…
They don’t know what’s good.
42. F*ck you, Sean.
Stephanie didn’t make fun of you.
44. Oh, God bless your heart.
We know she’s 100% joking but… what if she’s not?
45. She probably wishes she did.
Now that you’ve written this as your senior quote.
46. Shoot for the moon.
Even if you miss, you can sell fruit at a busy intersection.
47. This is really solid advice, though.
48. F*ck you, Amanda!
Vincent is a prize!
49. Well, you tried Karl.
And no one can fault you for that, in fact they have to admire you becau
50. Found the Brony.
And we’re good.
51. Well, it does look like that.
GET HIM HIS SUPER SUIT!
53. Get in line, Azeem.
Everyone loves Beyonce.
54. Do NOT tell us what the hardest thing is, then.
We do not need to know. WE DON’T NEED TO KNOW.
55. If you’re NOT quoting Kanye, you’re doing it wrong.