30 WTF Things That Could Have Only Happened In Florida…
Look, let’s cut Florida some slack, okay? It’s not easy being the Spring Break capital of the country, while also being the retirement capital, and a melting pot for immigrants.
You have foreigners mixed in with locals mixed in with the elderly mixed in with a plethora of rednecks, epic amounts of wealth, alongside poverty. And, of course, gators. Lots of gators.
So, there’s bound to be some wacky things going on….
1. Well that’s one way to make a new BFF.
And probably die.
2. Cheaper than marriage.
Ah, signs like this make you really believe in true love.
3. This could happen anywhere, let’s be real.
But wait, was there a second date?
4. Well, have you seen the documentary Black Fish? I’d want to get the hell out of there, too.
Run, seal! Run!
5. Why did the gator cross the road?
To eat your cat.
6. RIP Rudy 🙁
But like, no, for real… I need that necklace back.
7. SPRING BREAK ’07 BRAH!
I hope this car didn’t make any sudden turns.
8. In her defense, the two reportedly shared a very special bond.
Don’t get between their love, Channel 13 News.
9. And these are the voters in Florida.
I just hope they know how to fill out their ballot.
10. Oh, wheelchair tree, oh wheelchair tree…
Seriously only in Florida.
11. Old enough to drive, sure. Mature enough? Debatable.
This was the same guy in math class who giggled at numbers on his calculator.
12. Because we’ve all heard Florida drivers are the best of the best…
13. Why Granny stopped smiling in all the family photos that summer.
R.I.P her dentures…
14. A headline that could only be written in Florida.
Sidenote: this is awesome.
15. ‘Scuse me, folks. But do you have a moment to learn about our lord and savior, Godzilla?
I have pamphlets!
16. Tonight, on Cops….
He’s been a bad llama.
17. Go Gators! Wait. What does that sign say…?
This home should be relabeled Monsters Inc.
18. “Drive as if your grandparents live in this neighborhood!”
Aren’t grandparents just kids at heart?
19. Sweet, bro. How many chicks you get drivin that?
This is a bus I imagine the Muppets might drive.
20. Beach day in the front, doomsday in the back.
21. Florida: The Technology Capital Of The World.
It took scientists years to come up with method.
22. Stuck in Miami traffic? Perf. Lemme get my tan on.
I prefer myself to be Medium Rare.
23. Everyone needs to always know your faith. Always. Everywhere.
Now, THAT’S advertising, Don Draper.
24. Surely this doesn’t happen so often that it required a sign…?
There’s a statute for that? For common sense?
25. Olaf? Is that you? You’re so tiny!
Olaf died 0.37 seconds after this photo was taken.
26. Bungee cords holdin’ this in tight enough? Alright. Let’s hit the road.
Transformers, more than meets the I-4.
27. Ahhh… I see what ya did there. So clever.
Actually, I’m kind of impressed.
28. Legit plan. Once the power goes out, it’s so boring. You’ll be glad you grabbed your beer.
Should probably grab a few cases.
29. Best. Protest. Ever.
Where DID he get his horns?