21 Most Awkward Moments That’ll Have You Binge-Watching Netflix Alone All Weekend To Avoid Humans
Awkward moments. We all have them. So, you’d think we would all be so much more prepared to handle them, right?
Trust me, it could always be worse.
1. Bumping into someone at the grocery store and saying goodbye, then seeing them in every aisle after that.
“You again! One more time and you’re officially following me!” *laughs nervously
2. When you’re around a couple and they start having an argument.
“I’m like… right here, you guys.”
3. The left hanging high five… You can’t recover from that.
“I’m just gonna grab your hand, now.”
4. When you say goodbye to somebody but realize you’re both walking the same way.
So you just speed up and walk faster…
5. Awkwardly standing with a stranger in an elevator
“I bet you’re wondering why I brought you here.”
6. Being the first one to get to a restaurant and waiting around awkwardly.
“Guess there’s traffic!”
7. Entering a party on your own and standing around with no-one to talk to.
Better whip out your phone and look busy.
8. When you’re watching a movie with your family and there’s a loud, seemingly endless sex scene…
And your mom tries to physically cover your eyes.
9. Making small talk while getting a haircut.
“Busy today? That’s good — that means business is doing well.”
10. When you hang around people for the first time after getting a haircut and no one notices.
Why are you hanging out with jerks?
11. Greeting someone and fumbling the handshake
Especially when it’s an interview.
12. When you see someone waving and think its directed to you and begin to wave back just to learn it was meant for the person behind you
Just go run off and die now.
13. Being left alone with a friend of a friend that you don’t really know
Or want to know.
14. Seeing professors outside of class
“You’re drinking… a beer?”
15. Tripping over nothing and then trying to play it cool
Whip out that phone again.
16. Walking into the wrong room
“This isn’t where I parked my car.”
17. Joining a group of people and desperately trying to find the right moment to jump into the conversation.
It’s never coming.
18. The first time you kiss someone and it goes horribly, horribly wrong
“Too much… too much.”
19. Being the last to realize everyone else has stopped cheering
“LOL YOU GUYS!”
20. Accidentally touching someone else sitting next to you
The only reason he stopped is because the camera was there.
21. Going in for a hug and the person doesn’t hug back
I just want to feel a heartbeat that isn’t mine.