16 Of The Most Cringeworthy Moments On Social Media
Didn’t anyone ever teach you that just because the thought comes into your brain, doesn’t mean it should come out of your mouth?
1. This person who failed Social Studies class in 7th grade.
2. This modern day Romeo.
You could just buy me chocolate and tell me I’m pretty.
3. This person who has never heard of “B.C.”
4. This tale of true love that we all wish we could unsee
But, alas, it cannot be unseen.
5. This person who needs to follow his own advice. *sidenote: The hall of cost sounds really expensive.
6. This person who has never watched the news, or read a newspaper, or read anything.
Yeah, it’s pretty crazy when the president does his job.
7. These people who don’t know the definition of the word “anniversary”
anniversary (noun): the date on which an event took place in a previous year.
8. This dad just giving his daughter a compliment
Pretty. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Lovely. Any of those would have sufficed.
9. This person who should maybe learn to spell before people begin assuming things
Maybe they shouldn’t.
10. This person who should maybe get off social media and call the police for this one.
I don’t want to know what that smells like, TBH.
11. This person who needs to be stopped.
HOW DOES THIS HAVE 31 LIKES? WHO LIKED THIS?
12. This person who proved that social media is where grammar and spelling go to die.
13. This person who is so ready for a new kind of episode on Maury
“This baby came out of you but I’m not 100% sure it’s yours”
14. This person who should never start trends.
Just stick to normal selfies. Those are doing just fine.
15. This person who made us want to delete any and all of our online dating profiles
I bet that sex tape is a total snoozefest.
16. This person whose mother always turned off movies before the “bad thing” happened.
Did Cast Away make you want to want to go on an island getaway?